Egyptian Network for Neurodegenerative Disorders (ENND)
- In 2013, ENND was established as a collaboration between 16 Egyptian Universities, coordinated by Mansoura University.
- In ENND we aim at promoting Translational Research in Neurodegeneration.
- We want to bridge the gap between Neuroscientists, Neurologists and Geneticists to unravel pathogenesis of many neurodegenerative disorders.
- Cooperation at Mansoura University between Medical Experimental Research center (MERC) and Department of Neurology, Mansoura University.
- Egyptian – German Cooperation between Mansoura University and Technical University of Munich (TUM), Sponsored by DAAD Cairo office.
- Cooperation between top neurologists from all Egyptian universities.
- Cooperation between others who are interested in brain research: - American University in Cairo (AUC)
- German University in Cairo (GUC)
- Ophthalmology center, Mansoura University.
- Neurosurgery department, Mansoura University.